David Laakso wrote:
> Gunlaug Sørtun wrote:
>>
>>> The only thing is ie6 crashes on resizing. That is a weird
>>> phenomenon. Not much you can do about that i guess.
>>
>> Probably a whole lot if I could isolate the IE6/OS/service-pack
>> combination - with settings - the crash happened on.
>> Win-XP/SP2 is said to introduce a nice soup of float-related
>> freeze/crash bugs in IE6, but I can't reproduce any such problems on any
>> of my installations with that or other win-OS/SPs for that page, and I
>> won't venture into blind debugging of IE6.
>>
>> If anyone can reproduce this particular IE-bug and pin-point what
>> exactly that bugger chokes on, than a bug-fix may be found and added -
>> short of changing the actual 'negative margins on floats' demo as such.
>>
>> regards
>>     Georg
>

> XP/IE6.0 standalone/Parallels Desktop/OS X 10.4.10
>
> IE6 frequently crashes on this end; however, I see no problem with your
> page /crashing/ with either a very slow or fast drag from a full window
> down to 175px by 460px.

Hi David/Georg,

Ik looks like both M$ browsers have the same problem. Only IE6 crashes on it.
IE7 acts weird with the left column. I will try to focus on the ie specific
stylesheet with the "width:expression ....." thingies. to solve it. I have spent
way to much time on it until know, but I am not ready to give up. I can
definitely use some advise here.

gRTz

ben
--