Christie Mason wrote:
> I can't believe I'm even talking about rights
> and shopping in the same sentence.

Barney

Are you implying that shopping is a luxury? As horrible as you may find
it, shopping is actually necessary for human survival in a capitalist
society. It's the only way we can acquire goods.

=====
Good point, I'm going to chew on that one for awhile.   I still don't think
a  "right to shop at Target" should be legislated and I suspect there's
already too much emphasis on "shopping" in society.  I've been reading
multiple reports that indicate people are letting their mortgage payments
slide and keeping their credit cards paid up so they can continue to have
their "right to shop".

Gotta leave now, thanks for provoking deeper ponders on nicety/necessity of
shopping.

Christie Mason