Joe,

Great to see gatherings of like-minded folk all over the place. As a
side note, have you heard about Pubstandards UK?

http://www.pubstandards.co.uk/

Website has kind of died off, but they have a mailing list that has
updates on meetings (Generally something on every week or so from what
I hear, with Sub-standards). Some very interesting webby people get
involved...

For Australian Melbournites, there is also Pubstandards:

http://www.pubstandards.org

Karl