Can someone in the London group help clarify something for me?

I joined the WSG and found that there were no events scheduled for London since July 06. I subsequently discover there have been several interesting events in London, but no notice at all in the WSG events calendar. The last page I found for the WSG London meetings (http:// muffinresearch.co.uk/wsg/) asks me to join the WSG list but I am wondering why join the WSG list for London meetings if they do not post them on the WSG site?

Can I know why WSGLondon do not make use of the WSG list? I have started an informal discussion group for London and would really like to help support the more structured WSGL presentations with a monthly discussion group, and possibly some planning and organising assistance but cannot get a hold of any WSGL people.

Are you out there, people?

Joe Ortenzi
[EMAIL PROTECTED]