Joseph Ortenzi wrote:
Can I know why WSGLondon do not make use of the WSG list? I have started an informal discussion group for London and would really like to help support the more structured WSGL presentations with a monthly discussion group, and possibly some planning and organising assistance but cannot get a hold of any WSGL people.
Are you out there, people?

Jo, at first I thought this was a complaint in reaction to Karl’s post — but by the looks of it you just missed it. The jist is, there’s a specific list for London web standards meetings.

http://www.pubstandards.co.uk/

I hear about far many more web developers from the South East than I do Canberra, so it makes sense. This’d be the place to post things to, now that we’ve made some noise about it on the Web Standards list proper.

Regards,
Barney