On 12/10/2007, Simon Cockayne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Anyone using jQuery (http://jquery.com/) or Yahoo UI (
> http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/) ?
>
> Do they, help to, build nice "Standards based" apps?
>
> Am I going to see green lights* in Firefox for standards compliance,
> error-free CSS and Javascript...oh...and will the HTML and CSS validate?

JavaScript libraries do not by themselves put errors in your CSS or HTML,
only you - the user - can do that. :)

If you consider WCAG a "web standard", then you need to make sure that your
page "is still accessible when scripts are turned off" (or words to that
effect). Read our article that Alfonso linked to for an example of how
jQuery can be applied.

--

Matthew Pennell //
m: 07904 432123 //