From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Jason Friesen
Sent: Sat 10/13/2007 11:53 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] Catch 22 list problem

My 2&cent;

At my College, we often wish to publish excerpts from official policy
manuals &tc where we're showing Section 2.4.7, Paragraphs B through
G, points 3-16, and so on...

The CSS counter mechanisms are great for showing the whole document,
but fall completely apart when you want to reference just a piece of
the document...