Breton Slivka wrote:
and my point was: Apple isn't advertising the templates as being only
viewable in Apple mail, it's advertising them as being viewable in
*any* mail client.

This implies that they do not have seperation of concerns, because
there's no standard of support for that.

Sorry, had to go back and re-read the thread starter. In rushing through my mail, I thought the question was more along the lines of "will it support our carefully crafted HTML/CSS emails", but I see now that it specifically concerned the shipped templates. In which case yes, their templates will probably not follow full separation, simply because they'll have to actually work with Outlook.

Patrick H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com
http://webstandards.org/