From: "Breton Slivka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Have you tried outlook 2007 Lately? the way it reads/displays html has
been THE issue ever since it was released.

No. I'd assumed it displayed the same as OE6 or Windows Mail (Vista). Here's an online copy of one of our announcement mails which does display fine in OE and Vista Mail:

http://www.projectseven.com/products/menusystems/pmm/style-packs/pmmsp/mail/

That's about as complex, CSS-wise as we'd ever make a mailer, so based on Patrick's remarks, floats and background images might poke some holes in it :-)

--
Al Sparber - PVII
http://www.projectseven.com