From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Michael Kear
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 6:14 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: RE: [WSG] How to make DHML cover flash

Thanks Rogier, I appreciate your help.

Since we are likely to have perhaps 1 or 2 users only using any of those
browsers, and by far the vast majority of our users are using WindowsXP with
IE6 or IE7 (remember this is not a IT related site  - our customers are
tshirt retailers and advertising agencies) I've decided the cost/benefit of
fixing that isn't worth it.

The few users inconvenienced by the issue can just use the back button or
click on one of the top menu items and get the drop downs from there.  Sorry
for those people, but them's the breaks.   Sometimes you have problems you
know are there, but just simply aren't high enough in the priorities to get
fixed.

I have several other deadlines with this client to meet, and they're far
more important than this one.

But you're right, Rogier, it ought to be fixed for those users, but it's not
going to be unless I have a slow day sometime.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
0422 985 585
AFP Webworks Pty Ltd
http://afpwebworks.com
Full Scale ColdFusion hosting from A$15/month