try this..

#yourimage a img{ border: none; }

OR

.yourimage{margin:0px}
.yourimage a{border:none}
.yourimage a:hover{border:none;}

Tim MacKay wrote:
I think Chris is right. Set the a:hover to {border: none;}

Olajide Olaolorun wrote:
It doesnt work :(

I just tried it now... placed it in the default.css

On 10/23/07, Tim MacKay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi There,

You just need to put a rule in your style sheet to exempt images from
the hover style. This should work as a global rule:

#sidebar a img {border: none}

Hope this helps.

Tim

Olajide Olaolorun wrote:
Can someone please help me with this small problem i'm having.... I
seem to have a problem with the link hover style i set for the whole
sidebar with the images.... I am trying to take it out for images that
are links... like the image showing to the right in the sidebar... but
i have no success. Can someone please help me out.

http://www.rockondude.net/pre

If you see the thumbnail to the right... am trying to take out the
hover style for that.....

Thanks a lot.

--
*Tim Mackay*
Web Developer

p:   +612 8917 7900
e:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
w:   www.deepend.com.au <http://www.deepend.com.au>

<http://www.deepend.com.au/latest> <http://www.deepend.com.au/>

*Web King Design limited*
Web: www.webking.co.nz <http://webking.co.nz>
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Mobile: 0064 21 0224 6986