Mike,

Just for your information Iceweasel IS firefox, just with another name
(build from the firefox source by the debian team). Because of those
stupid American patent laws you can't use a name of software without a
logo and because the logo is copyrighted, debian doesn't wants it in
their O.S.

fyi: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iceweasel

I understand that you have to prioritize how your site works with
O.S.' es and browsers, but if you decide to use a plugin like flash
you should go for it completely or don't.
It's out of the question that users can't navigate your site, just
because of some fancy flash.

But that's my 2 cents.

Rogier.