Hi!

Tee G. Peng skrev:
Thanks to your influences, it has become my second nature to have 'skip to content'

I use to do it the other way around, having the content first in source and using a link to get to the navigation. And then I simply put a link to the "menu", not anything about skipping (all normal links tells you where they go, not where they don't go). Example:

http://treemenu.nornix.com/

It's the first link on the page. Could be styled more like a heading or something. In this case there's also a little bit JavaScript magic in the link ...

/andersN