On 10/29/07, Rob Mason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My eyes, my beautiful eyes...it burns.

<whisper>I actually quite like it.</whisper>

It's nice to see someone trying something slightly away from the norm.
OK, so they don't quite pull it off -- the mad scrolling stuff could
do with being toned down a little (perhaps a bit of motion blurring?)
and some of the UI design is just plain silly, but generally, not a
bad effort. I've certainly seen a lot worse.

Besides, what's not to like about a site that employs lines like
"Value-added red noses maximize a plan to vigorously deliver
multilevel hairdryers." in place of lipsum? ;)

--
Olly
http://thinkdrastic.net/