Hi Paul,

There are bits about it I liked too - I would have done it differently, but I
think that it achieves what they set out to do - talk up their fonts to those
that want to buy them.

I think that the thread just goes to prove that:
- communication is about effective information transfer rather than our idea of
what communication should be (rather like art in that respect), and accordingly
- we tread a fine line when dictating "best practices" to others. Sometimes
they are appropriate, and at other times, they can be so prescriptive as to be
useless.

Best regards, Andrew

Andrew Boyd
Consultant
SMS Management & Technology

M 0413 048 542
T +61 2 6279 7100
F +61 2 6279 7101
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
About SMS: Ground Floor, 8 Brindabella Circuit, CANBERRA AIRPORT  ACT  2609
www.smsmt.com
SMS Management & Technology (SMS) [ASX:SMX] is Australia's largest, publicly
listed Management Services company. We solve complex problems and transform
business through Consulting, People and Technology