Hi Rick,

I loaded up your page, facinated by your achievement for a semantic structure, it looks good, however I'm getting validation errors for the DOC type, the img tag and trimming empty on 2 span tags,

Did you get the same?

William

Rick Lecoat wrote:
Hi;

I'm recreating a table-based site that I did a few years back,
rebuilding it (hopefully) to web standards and making it as accessible
as I can. Currently it's one static page and the links largely don't go
anywhere, but I would appreciate feedback from the list before I proceed
with more pages.

<http://sandbox.sharkattack.co.uk/novaRebuild/working.html>

It's really my first stab at a semantic markup, fully-CSS, accessible
site; it's also my first ever attempt at an elastic layout, so be merciful.

Many thanks!