Rick,
the site looks good.  visually i would maybe slow down your animated gif a
bit, or include the company name or slogan or something and have it stop
after going through once or maybe looping just a couple of times and fall to
rest on the name/slogan/whatever.  it's a bit fast and i found the constant
movement to be a slight distraction.

just a thought.

looks outstanding for a first effort!