Nick Cowie wrote:
Got to build new template for work, so if you could look at: http://nickcowie.com/other/template/index.html

ps does it work in IE7 and Opera for Mac (weird stuff happened but I need to upgrade)?
footer in centred will everything else is grid based.

All the disclaimers make it difficult to review.

You are relatively alright in IE7.0. In all browsers, the page is a little reluctant to be dragged from a full to narrower window but recovers: but perhaps a little less so in Mac Opera/9.24.

I have a little trouble (personal opinion) with navigation that is larger than content text, and content text that is set larger than default.

Best,

~dL

--
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/