Rick Lecoat wrote:
On 31/10/07 (14:19) David said:

Rick,

It is working far better than when you wrote for a check a week or so ago.

If I assign a media type to import.css, will that propogate down to the
stylesheets that are imported within it?

Rick,

I see Georg Sortun has answered your style sheet import question.

I seem always to skate on thin ice with regard to matters of opinion: I would delete the re-set style sheet , giving one rather than two style sheets to import. Target only what needs to be targeted-- less bloat, easier maintenance, better learning experience, and more...
But in the end, it is your call. Not mine.

Best,

~dL

--
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/