Hi

I'll be away from my desk until Monday the 12th of Nov.

I'll attend to your email on my return. Should you have any web order queries,
please forward them to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For any urgent queries please call Syafrudin Djamil on 0421 572 001.

Yours,

Al Walsh.

Everything about this email and its attachments, including potentially
confidential components, is only for the eyes and ears of the persons to whom
it has been addressed (i.e. the persons whose names appear in the "To" section
of the email; however, those listed in sections "CC" and "BCC" may also
consider themselves included in the group whose eyes and ears this email is
for.). In the event that no physical, emotional or spiritual resemblance can be
made between you and the intended recipients, you have been mistakenly or
deliberately omitted from the email, someone has given it to you, or you have
nicked it. If you're not supposed to have access to this email, please delete
it, destroy it and deprive others from it. Oh, and let us know when you are
done.