Hi Rob,

I know how you feel, but once you get to grips with a few simple examples
you will find it's not as scary as you think, it's like anything else the
more you practice the better and more familiar you will become.

I recommend buying Jeremy Keith's book called Dom
<http://www.amazon.com/DOM-Scripting-Design-JavaScript-Document/dp/159059533
5/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-3623566-8462356?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1194983274&sr=8-1>
Scripting as a start.

Good Luck

Robin

Hi guys,

Am comfortable with HTML/CSS and accessibility in general, but struggle with
JavaScript. I'm not a developer by trade, am a business type (sales and
marketing) so most oft he stuff is well over my head. I am looking for a
really basic, plain English guide to JavaScript. Either on or offline will
do.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance

Rob