Hi Marvin,

Best that you request a web development company to handle this as it can get
complex. From your email, I would say you run the business. It also depends
how your host server is set up, what languages can be used and how your
email is handled.

If you need help, contact a web development company in your area - they
should be able to whip something up for you.

Regards,

Jay Boston
Intense Design

Phone: 03 9813 8229
Fax: 03 9813 8229
Email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web:  <http://www.intensedesign.com.au/> www.intensedesign.com.au

This transmission or any part of it, is confidential, may contain legally
privileged information and is intended only for the named addressee(s). The
copying or distribution of this transmission (or any part of it) or any
information that it contains by anyone other than the intended addressee(s)
is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
advise the sender by return email and delete the transmission.