I appreciate that. Just wanted to let people know I solved the issue with / quotes.

I would appreciate people explaining more about what the changes are in good practices for web standards that people were criticizing the tutorials on. I've ordered one of the recommended books but wanted some background in the change in coding practices. As a newbie to javascript I figure I can learn it right the first time

Michael Horowitz
Your Computer Consultant
http://yourcomputerconsultant.com
561-394-9079

Mark Harris wrote:
With respect to all involved, this is the Web Standards Group, not the JavaScript 101 group. Could I suggest, Michael, that you look for a more appropriate venue as you continue on your (laudable) quest to learn something new? Thanks.

Regards

Mark Harris
Technology Research and Consultancy Services Ltd