Usability - Poor

One off the reasons is viewing your web gallery annoyed me. I had to
click through 3 pages to view the gallery and each time the flash too
a while to load.

- There is to much flash on the site that does not need to be there.

- Colors are poor

I could point out alo of things but everyone else has said what i was
going to say.

The site really needs to reflect on what it is you do, and if i was a
potential client i would not be influenced to purchase your services
based on your website.

James