You generally would post the form to a page with code such as PERL,PHP or ASP.NET to process the form.

Here is one simple tutorial on it

http://apptools.com/phptools/forms/

Here is a link to alot of tutorials
http://www.tutorialized.com/tutorials/PHP/Form-Processing/1

Michael Horowitz
Your Computer Consultant
http://yourcomputerconsultant.com
561-394-9079

Alexander Uribe wrote:

Hi there,

I've created a page on a site that has a form for customers to submit information. I want the information to be emailed to me but I don't want to use the "mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]" as it brings up outlook express. Does anyone know what I will need to make sure it automatically sends the information to my email address?

Thanks alot

Alex

Check our comprehensive Salary Centre Overpaid or Underpaid? <http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fcontent%2Emycareer%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fsalary%2Dcentre%3Fs%5Fcid%3D595810&_t=766724125&_r=Hotmail_Email_Tagline_MyCareer_Oct07&_m=EXT>