On Dec 3, 2007 4:00 AM, Matheus Neves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I see everybody using lightbox as a good solution for photo galeries, i´d
> like to know if anyone now anything about it´s SEO "friendliness" and if
> it´s also following acessibility guidelines.

There are no issues from an SEO point-of-view, but lightboxes are not great
for accessibility - I've not done any testing, but I'd imagine that both
screenreaders and screen magnifiers would not cope well with them. Remember
that, although lightbox is JavaScript powered, most AT is capable of running
JS.

- Matthew.