From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Patrick H. Lauke
Sent: 04 December 2007 00:00
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] Accessible likert scale (disagree/agree/strongly
agree/etc) forms

Steve Green wrote:
> The problem with the code below is that the content of the <legend>
> will be read before every <label>. That makes it very difficult for a
> screen reader user to read it fast. I would just have the question in
> a <p> or possibly even a header element.

However, if the user is in JAWS' forms mode, are headers/paragraphs not
ignored (say as they're tabbing from input to input)? Sorry, been a while
since I actually sat in front of a proper JAWS installation...

Patrick H. Lauke
re.dux (adj.): brought back; returned. used postpositively
http://redux.deviantart.com
http://webstandards.org/