Lyn,

I'm also a big Textpattern fan and have done some custom plug-in development
for it on a per client basis. I find that for the end client Textpattern is
easy to understand and follow once they grasp "Textile" the mark-up
language. If they struggle with Textile there is a plug-in for Textpattern
to enable a the Tiny-MCE WYSIWYG editor.

Above all, Textpattern will meet your clients needs and then some. All the
clients I have used Textpattern with are very happy and enjoy the simple
environment.

- Nate