I haven't tried them before but they sound very interesting. I'll have to give them a look.

Nick Lo wrote:
I'm wondering if anyone has tried/tested the following potentially useful extensions and if so what their opinion was/is:

"Two recently released text-to-speech extensions can transform Firefox into a talking Web browser suitable for users with visual impairments -- and anyone else who can use a speech interface to the Web. Fire Vox is designed to be a full-fledged "screen reader in a browser," usable for daily browsing even for unsighted users. CLiCk, Speak provides point-and-click screen reading, which can be helpful for partially-sighted users or sighted users who have written language difficulties (such as dyslexia)."

http://www.linux.com/feature/122197

Nick

Christian Snodgrass
Azure Ronin Web Design