This to me seems like a good option, and by registering someone you could then
give them a "doctored" version of the data including unique information to tie
that particular view of the data with their session. That unique ID could be in
a table cell, in the title of the page, as a footer etc. If you found a copy of
that data with the unique session ID anywhere you could trace it back to a
date, time, IP address and registered user.

Of course the problem there is that anyone with a bit of HTML skill could
remove the unique ID from the page. Still, it may help to deter casual copiers.

Chris

This message has been scanned for malware by SurfControl plc.
www.surfcontrol.com