I'm doing a print style sheet for a reporting system, and I'm trying to figure
out if it's possible to force a printer to print in landscape orientation using
CSS.

I know there are postscript and PCL commands to switch the printer to
landscape, but I'm not sure if you can add PCL Commands to the print stream
from the browser.  Can you?  Anyone know how that would be done? Alternatively,
how would you force the page to print in landscape?

At the moment I have a workaround, in that the user calls up the report to the
browser,  then goes to print preview and selects print preferences to print in
landscape,  then sends the job to print. But I'd like to make it automatic if I
can.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks Pty Ltd
http://afpwebworks.com
Full Scale ColdFusion hosting from A$15/month