*From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Dave Woods
*Sent:* Friday, January 25, 2008 2:33 PM
*To:* wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
*Subject:* Re: [WSG] Background images versus image

"What are the chances of that happening? I would think it would be very
slim wouldn't it?"

You'd be surprised... I know a few dialup users who browse with images disabled to speed up loading times but leave CSS and JavaScript on so that the presentation and any enhanced functionality is still available.

I agree that these types of users are in the minority but they do exist.