"What are the chances of that happening? I would think it would be very
slim wouldn't it?"

You'd be surprised... I know a few dialup users who browse with images
disabled to speed up loading times but leave CSS and JavaScript on so that
the presentation and any enhanced functionality is still available.

I agree that these types of users are in the minority but they do exist.