On Jan 29, 2008, at 7:38 PM, Casey Farrell wrote:

IE8 _will_ be the most popular web browser

it ain't necessarily so... first of all prevalent is not equivalent to popular, but IE was not always the most prevalent browser, and is once again losing some of the market share that it unfairly (as judged in court) gained from NS. Users of all stripes are discovering Firefox.

From my, admittedly superficial, reading on this, we're looking at another MS ploy to entrench their market dominance.

FWIW, YMMV etc...

Andrew

http://www.andrewmaben.net
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"In a well designed user interface, the user should not need instructions."