On a different note:
Just been speaking with ScanAlert, I tried to get them to understand that
their code does not validate since they used oncontextmenu, and border="0" -
I got a response saying that W3C standards is not widely accepted!

Microsoft is not using it, Google is not using it and all other big
companies are not using it in the US. Apparently they did a lot of research
on this! I had to laugh, but then again, who am I, I could be wrong and they
could be right... Maybe Google and the rest really don't care, I personally
don't think so, but I'm just following the crowd! ;-)

Kind regards, Taco Fleur

  _____

clickfindT 1300 859 179
www.clickfind.com.au <http://www.clickfind.com.au/>  the new Australian
search engine for businesses, products and services .