Jessica Enders wrote:
Hi all

I was wondering what WYSIWYG electronic (web and other) forms building software would you recommend or avoid? I'm interested in experience with Form Assembly, in particular.

The sorts of things I'm interested in feedback on include Wufoo, Icebrrg, SurveyMonkey, Zoomerang, QuestionPro, Vovici, FormSite, ColdFusion, InfoPath, Adobe LiveCycle and SnapForm.

Thanks in anticipation,

Jessica Enders
Director
Formulate Information Design
http://formulate.com.au
Phone: (02) 6116 8765
Fax: (02) 8456 5916
PO Box 5108
Braddon ACT 2612

You would be better off to look at these tutorials on Accessible html/xhtml forms at:

http://www.webstandards.org/learn/tutorials/accessible-forms/

I know you asked about WYSIWYG tools for this but if your looking for experience in forms then your much better off starting by learning how to them without a WYSIWYG tool. These tutorials on the Web Standards Project web site (after you look at the forms tutorial on http://www.w3schools.com/) will give you a grounding for judging other tools.

Have fun

--
Peter Mount
Web Development for Business