I just ordered a new iMac

I asked them to include Win XP OEM for £77 and Parallels Desktop for £33. Of course this OEM price is only for when you buy the computer...

An iMac WITH a fully functioning, 100% legal Windows XP for ONLY an additional £110 (AND you can run multiple instances of IE - I have one with 5.5, one with 6, one with 7, another with office 97, all with antispam/spybot software.)

Seems like no contest to me...

Joe