If you have two paragraphs you might want to reconsider the use of a list.

Jermayn Parker wrote:
What if you need to have 'two' paragraphs? would it not make more
sense than to style a br???

On Feb 11, 2008 12:06 PM, Ben Buchanan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

You don't need the <p> inside the <li> (although it's ok to put on in there
it's not required). It's fine to just style the <li>.

So unless you have a specific need for the extra tag I'd leave it out.

cheers,
Ben