I've just redesigned and launched a not-for-profit site (as a community gesture
for free) and I've realised that for some reason its crashing in Opera 9.24 on
Windows XP. To get Opera to crash simply click links on the site (for example
horizontal navbar, side image links etc) and within 8 or so clicks the browser
just crashes.

http://hunterislandpress.org.au/

As I've never had this issue before I don't really know where to start looking
at this point. Any suggestions? Has anyone tracked down this one before? I
could really use your help as this, as I mentioned, is free work to support the
local arts community.
There are still a number of things I have to achieve yet on the site but any
suggestions would be welcome as well...

Steven Clark
What are you waiting for? Join Lavalife FREE
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D30288&_t=764581033&_r=email_taglines_Join_free_OCT07&_m=EXT