I am learning jquery, needed some practise so I decided to try to integrate this flyout menu to Modx CMS, and I tested the menu from Firefox with JS off , I can see the menu working fine, but I am skeptical because I thought if it's controlled by JS it shouldn't be working, however Matt from onegeek told me that JavaScript accesses the DOM, and that every element in the page is an Object, therefor JS can get to it and access it's functions and properties. I am still trying to grasp the concept.

http://pfirsichmelba.de/artikel-scripts/suckerfish-accessible.html

http://pfirsichmelba.de/artikel-scripts/dropdown/horizontal.html

Also, this site using mootool and still accessible when the js is off.

http://www.hotel-oxford.ro/

Thank you!

tee