Elizabeth,

Saturday, March 1, 2008, 11:08:47 PM, you wrote:

ES> I understand that Contribute would allow them to make changes to content
ES> without messing with the coding/navigation.  Does anyone have experience
ES> with this product?  Is it possible/easy to set up to maintain
ES> standards-compliance?

I once did some testing with Contribute 1.0 and didn't experience any
problems with standard conformance. Contribute is a cut down
Dreamweaver which only allows to change content in
Dreamweaver-Templates. Adobe lately put a lot of work into
Dreamweaver to make at easy to develop standards-based sites, so I
guess that you won't have any problems if you change the templates.

regards

  Martin.