I agree. I thought having a main menu in Flash is not compliant with Web Standards.

Why must your navigation be in Flash?

On Feb 29, 2008, at 09:14, Breton Slivka wrote:

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 6:01 PM, Anthony Milner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I have two flash files - 1 contains a flash menu the other contains an
animation. We are trying to position them on top of each other...

I don't know, I might be mistaken, but given that this is the web
standards group mailing list, I thought we were supposed to discourage
this sort of behavior.

You could solve all kinds of problems by just not having a flash menu
to begin with.

Joe Ortenzi
[EMAIL PROTECTED]