From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jermayn Parker
Sent: Thursday, 20 March 2008 5:25 PM
To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
Subject: Re: [WSG] background images in HTML emails..

im no expert in html emails but of the ones i do get how many actually use
background images?

I do not think html emails actually should use background images.

>>> "Naveen Bhaskar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 20/03/2008 3:11:48 pm >>>

Structure is fine... but I am worried about the background images.... since the
text is localized I cant use an image with text . I have to use background
image and text about that...

any solution?

regards
navii