Hi,

No, I mean User Agent

Quote from W3C:

"INS and DEL are used to markup sections of the document that have been
inserted or deleted with respect to a different version of a document
(e.g., in draft legislation where lawmakers need to view the changes).

... User agents should render inserted and deleted text in ways that make
the change obvious. For instance, inserted text may appear in a special
font, deleted text may not be shown at all or be shown as struck-through
or with special markings, etc."