Another solution is http://wili.diegolamonica.info that allow you to open
discretional popup windows.

That page is in Italian only but in few days it will be translated in more
other languages.
It doesn't require that you are skilled in javascript, but requires to
follow only the instruction that are on the above link and it doesn't ask to
add extra markup and if you need you are able to manage popup window with
it's settings (toolbar, scrollbars, width, height, etc. etc.).
There are some examples on the page in the examples area that will help you
to understand how it works.

Cheers.

Diego

On 28/03/2008, Thierry Koblentz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Diego La Monica (IWA/HWG)
Web: programmazione, standards, accessibilità e 2.0
W3C Protocols and Format Working Group member for IWA/HWG
Web Skill Profiles WG Member (http://skillprofiles.eu )

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Skype: diego.la.monica
mobile +393337235382 - Web: http://diegolamonica.info - http://jastegg.it [
Le uova si sono schiuse! ]