Hi Lynette;

It may be a problem related to the  use of attribute float or  width  in the
stylesheet.First view the source code of the page in the browser and check
if the block visually absent is present. If it is, verify  the stylesheet.

Sorry I can't do the verification because i use firefox, actually i can view
all the page with firefox.

KOULALI MOHAMMED-AMINE

2008/4/8, Lynette Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

>  I hope this post is allowed. Just had a call from a client to say he
> cannot see all of his website.  He does not seem very computer literate.  He
> says he can see the "first bit" ( header and the navigation bar underneath
> the header),  but below is just a green blank page.
>
> I can see nothing wrong with the site which has been up for ages and am
> thinking it is his computer though I have no idea what could be wrong.  He
> uses IE.
>
> Is there anything I can get him to check.. Url is
> www.bourkebridgeinn.com.au
>
> Thanks
>
> Lyn
> www.westernwebdesign.com.au