Tee,
It sounds like you are having a bit of difficulty with the
'Accessibility' label here: Accessibility is just one branch of
Usability, neither of which ever go away completely.

I used to do quite a lot of touch-screen kiosk development, but I know
that things have moved on a little since then, so you may not have to
worry about the parallax problems that I did. Are your kiosks
touch-screen, trackball or something else? We can immediately rule out
issues with non-visual devices of course, but the method of access
dictates what else needs to be considered. In my case, the primary issue
was 'target size' - our original system automatically made links into
large buttons, but HTML links can be pretty hard to hit unless they are
treated carefully.

Regards,
Mike