Yes, I second it, I implement it on a client's site and was very happy with until I found that it has problem in Safari 3.1 (552513) for the First Name, Last Name and Phone required fields - I had the fields entered correctly, but Safari kept telling me to 'correct the highlighted errors'.

It's probably a bug by Safari 3.1 (552513) because I had people tested for me in their Safari with different version, and they all worked.

I was forced to remove Matt's script as a result, and have the server- side validation.

tee