Furthermore, to make your life really easy now, you have to do only a
cut&paste of the code shown on the following page:
<http://diegolamonica.info/test/WSG/menu/menu.htm>

- Full xhtml compliat,

- works with: firefox 2.0, Safari for Windows, Internet Explorer 7 and
Opera.

Maybe it will be a good starting point.

Regards.

Diego La Monica

Web 2.0 - Standards - Accessibilità

mobile: +39 3337235382 - skype: diego.la.monica

web: http://diegolamonica.info - http://jastegg.it

  _____