On 24 Apr 2008, at 12:49, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi , You might want to try this.

http://www.quidascript.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=59&products_id=125
I got this package it's cheap as chips and has hundreds of javascripts...

Given the liberties they take with O'Riley's trademark ( http://www.quidascript.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=13 ), the sheer pain of "On the loading of a page, this script changes background colors quickly then returns to normal" and the doesn't-work- in-outside-ieness of "Have your visitors easily bookmark your site into their browser favorites" ... I would avoid this. It might be cheap, but any reward for producing something of that quality would be too much.

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk/